Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Newbie













Just bought myself a spanking new Nikon D70s. Actually my Da bought it for me. I'm going to pay him back in installments. I've finally gone digital. After years of resisting it and doggedly staying with my Nikon F75 film camera.

One of the things I'm going to do is upload a large number of photos to my blogger that's been empty since the last time I borrowed my Da's D70 (When I went on my last Europe trip)

This photo is the first in a series where I intend to display my mood during the day with my wodden dummy. How long I'll remain interested in doing this over and over remains to be seen.

This is me in an intensely reading mood. I rarely read fast paced action novels but I managed to get my hands on a Ken Follett double paperback with 'Triple' and 'On wings of Angels' and can't seem to put it down. I'm shirking work and other useless stuff just to be able to cover a few pages more. The 'Eye of the Needle' was the first Ken Follett I read way back in boarding school and I was hooked to the man. The love scenes were mind blowing. Especially for a 10 year old.

I have since been able to complete quite a few of his novels and love this one too. I'm halfway throught Triple and hopefully should be able to complete it if servicing doesn't come around troubling me.

No comments: